American Dreams: Art Deco Aquamarine Ring
For want of a smile this 18k white gold ring highlights a marquise cut aquamarine holds court. The deep medium blue of the 5.09 carat gemstone reflects the mesmerizing color of the skies and the seas against the cool of an open work white gold setting embellished with pierced floral motifs.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 53 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Note: Stone has been removed for an accurate weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.