Mid 20th C. Form in an Aquamarine Ring
Larger size and elevated drama were all the vogue during the mid 20th century. Here those sensibilities are realized in a sumptuous rectangular aquamarine of an estimated 16 carats. The faceted gemstone has a hue of medium blue and a very fine clarity. The ornate open work 14k white gold mount is decorated with a botanical motif and the Fleur de Lys emblem. The shank itself is embossed with a delicate wheat sheaf design.
Date: Mid to later 20th century.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (2 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) in width and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height. Weight of 8.2 grams (5.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Int. Dia. 18; Euro 56.5 mm; Japan just over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.