Divine Chocolate Opal Ruby Diamond Ring
From the Shewa Valley mine, a lush Ethiopian chocolate opal cabochon makes its presence known within the center of this 18k yellow gold. With a known weight of 1.88 carats the cabochon flashes with vivid neon green and flame red from its sides.
With a mount of 18k yellow gold, a “skirt” of nine (9) natural rubies and nine (9) brilliant cut diamonds play against the depths of the chocolate opal. In all, the rubies have a total estimated weight of .10 carats and the diamonds are about .09 carats.
Date: Late 20th to early 21st century.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.8 grams (3.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Int. Dia. 18.5; Euro 58.5; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of a resizing visible with magnification; evidence of trace amount of glue beneath opal.
Origin: Opal is Ethiopian in origin. Mount is American.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.