Swedish Design in a Handmade Gold Ring
Metal working is a centuries old Scandinavian tradition and what emerged around the later decades of the 19th century became the icon we know as modern Swedish design. The concept is best reflected in the title of the semi al work “Vackrare Vardagsvara” (More Beautiful Things for Everyday Use) by Gregor Paulsson. Swedish artisans wished to have a design style which encompassed beauty, a humanistic aesthetic humanism and the ideals of democracy with simplicity of form.
With a quick glance to the past in a style reminiscent of the late 18th century, this hand crafted 18k yellow gold ring offers that combination of antique and modern within a clean design. As the bifurcated shoulders emerge into a smooth and unobstructed shank, simplicity of line is clearly expressed in the rectangular matrix of the ring. Hand engraving emphasizes the historical traditions of old.
Date: 1900 - 1912.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 10 (UK T-1/2; Int. Dia. 19.75; Euro 62 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of Swedish hallmarks including 18k and the three paw mark, maker's mark of “CEL”; a “Q”; another mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.