Late Art Deco Diamond Ring
Geometric shapes set with diamonds galore create a ring to mark a special occasion or even to celebrate every day of the week. The characteristic horizontal profile of the late 1930s employs a 14k yellow and white gold mount to brandish a transitional cut diamond of an estimated .30 carats (H-I color; VS2-SI1 clarity). The center diamond is flanked on each side by a brace of single cut diamonds in a modified “C” shaped cartouche and another in a navette shaped setting. In all, six (6) single cuts add their glitter for an estimated total diamond weight of .33 carats.
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.6 grams (1.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Int. Dia. 15.75; Euro 50 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k”; unidentified maker's mark.
Condition: Very good; very slight evidence of old re-shanking and previous resizing visible with magnification.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.