Moonbeams & Diamonds in an Edwardian Cluster Ring
The glimmer and sheen of a bluish-white round moonstone of approximately .90 carats cut en cabochon rivals the glint and brilliance of a surround of eleven (11) old mine cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of about .33 carats (H-I color range; SI clarity). The gems are set into a mount of 14k rose gold with gently tapering shoulders which descend into a silken shank of antique gold. The ring displays a petite and delicate presence on the hand.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.1 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK M-1/2; Int. Dia. 17; Euro 54 mm; Japan just over 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.