Art Deco Jones & Woodland Bloodstone Ring
You will be all jazzed up when flashing this Art Deco ring. A most evocative bloodstone has been cut into an octahedron shape with smoothly beveled sides. Placed centermost within a 14k yellow gold mount, the gem is surrounded by a similarly shaped eight-sided border with scalloped detail. Strong and quite stately, the ring boasts a deeply ornamented shoulders and shank with fine attention to detail.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just shy of 1/4 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 10.3 grams (6.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.25; Euro 55 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14K”; maker's mark for Jones & Woodland.
Historical Notes: The firm of Jones and Woodland were part of the Newark, New Jersey jewelry design and manufacturing empire spanning the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries. From 1896 until 1938 (when the company was purchased by the notable Krementz and Co.) the firm created platinum and 18k gold jewelry with the “finest quality colored gemstones”.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.