Perfection: Georgian Pearl Ring
Often referred to as the world’s oldest gem, the ancients held that the pearl was perfection incarnate. In reality natural pearls are seldom perfect or even nearly round. Conceived by wild oysters living in oceans and by mollusks inhabiting rivers and mountain streams, natural pearls are formed only by nature’s encouragement.
Indeed the Georgian were enamored with the luster of the luscious pearl and wore it in all manner of adornment, Here creamy white pearls display those favored characteristic qualities in a series of seven (7) half natural pearls (untested but assumed natural due to age and visual examination) graduated in size. Each pearl is set within a rub over pinched collet in a stylistically typical Georgian 15k yellow gold mount and band with a deeply engraved floral motif.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch in length north to south on the hand and rises just over 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.75; Euro 56 mm; Japan 15). If sized up there will be a smooth section to the very back; if sized down there will be some pattern loss. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; near mint.
Date & Origin: Circa 1830 and is English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.