Marvelous Georgian Garnet Ring
Rings from the Georgian period seem to have a magical quality about them. Is it the masterful workmanship that has elevated the ring to such an esteemed position or maybe having been created during such an amazing time of enlightenment is justification for the enchantment? Placing this treasure of circa 1840 upon the finger will bestow the needed insight to answer this musing.
Here a glorious garnet cabochon holds court up front and center, foiled and set closed back emanating a grand glow in its presentation mount of 18k yellow gold. The setting does justice to the garnet with a textured and chased three part floral design and reeded back.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Garnet itself is 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width. Weight of 9.0 grams (5.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 10 (UK T-1/2; Int. Dia. 9.75; Euro 62.5 mm; Japan 20) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa 1840 and is most likely English in origin.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.