Antique Paste Bow Earrings
The classic 18th century pendeloque type of earrings has been faithfully produced as well as re-interpreted over the past several hundred years. Here the “buttons and bows” motif makes for a spectacular look in antique Edwardian earrings circa 1900.
The central ribbon bow theme is crafted from silver and set with clear pastes. Suspending the bow is an oval faceted paste surmount resembling peridot and set within a saw tooth collet of yellow gold over silver. Balancing out the symmetry is a pendant drop of purple paste simulating amethyst in a similar saw tooth collet.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length including post by 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in width. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: 925 (for sterling silver)
Condition: Excellent; modern 14k yellow gold ear wires.
Date: Circa 1900.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.