Hearts & Flowers in a Roaring 1920s Diamond Ring
This absolutely gorgeous setting (with an 18k white gold top and 14k white gold at the back of the shank) is alive with its lacy motif of hearts and flowers. Open filigree work of white gold has the perfect ambience for an old European cut diamond of about .55 carats set within an eight-sided white gold bezel of 18k. The I-J color diamond with VS2-SI clarity is the main attraction with its palette of prismatic colors refracting from each and every 58 facets on its surface.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Int. Dia. 17; Euro 53.5 mm; Japan 13) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; light wear to side detail and back of shank; evidence of an old resizing visible with magnification.
Date: Circa 1920.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.