Art Deco Solitaire Diamond Ring
A beautiful white on white color scheme sets the stage for an impressive solo act. A solitaire old European cut diamond of an estimated .72 carats (J-K color; SI1 clarity) dances the night away doing the Charleston and the Breakaway to the sweet strains of Al Jolson singing “She's A Latin From Manhattan” in her 18k white gold setting circa 1935. A nicely detailed gal with pierced shoulders and sides and accented with engraving and embossing, her under gallery is beautifully appointed with architecturally inspired gold work and motifs.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.3 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.5; Euro 52.5 mm; Japan 11) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa 1935 and is American in origin.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.