Steps of Art Deco: Diamond & Emerald Ring
Boldness of color contrast and geometric forms gave the early Art Deco movement its style. Placed in a graduating stepped mount of 18k white gold, an estimated .65 carat old European cut diamond (H-I color; SI1 clarity) is a standout. Generating a flurry of color are two (2) half moon cut synthetic emeralds situated alongside the central diamond – the result is a harmony of symmetry, balance and design circa 1925.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the finger and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro 17.5; 55 mm; Japan just under 15) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; very light wear to emeralds visible with a loupe; a tad bit of minute wear to half moon bezels.
Date & Origin: Circa 1925 and is American in origin.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurements and formulas and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.