Edwardian Golden Trellis Diamond Ring
Edwardian splendor shows in a 14k gold ring with an old European cut diamond of about .40 carats (J-K color; SI1 clarity) set in a hexagonal white gold collet. The glittering star is among a 14k yellow gold trellis replete with floral blooms and scrolling designs. A breath of fresh air on a cold winter’s day…
Measurements: Just shy of 3/8 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.3 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J; Int. Dia. 15.75; Euro 49.5 mm; Japan 9) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa 1915 and is American in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.