Large & Lush: Mid 20th C. Amethyst Ring
Big, beautiful and bold is what this mid 20th century ring of 14k yellow gold is all about. A very large oval faceted amethyst (estimated to be over 11 carats) attracts the light in a room as it evokes subtle glances of wonderment and envy from those near and far away. A translucent glow enfolds you in an aura of royal purple creating a balanced grounding to your life.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) at the widest and rises 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 8.9 grams (5.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 to 7-1/2 (UK O; Int. Dia. 17.5 to 17.75; Euro 56 mm; Japan 15) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k and OA.
Date & Origin: Circa mid 20th century and is European in origin.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All gemstone weights have been approximated by measurements and formulas and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.