Larter & Sons Art Nouveau Garnet Gold Ring
Larter & Sons is one of the noted American jewelry designers and manufacturers located in Newark, New Jersey - home of some of the greatest jewelry factories in the United States during the Victorian era and early 20th century.
Renowned for an elegance of design and exquisite workmanship, this turn-of-the-20th century 14k yellow gold ring personifies what we have come to expect of a jewel in the manner and craft of Art Nouveau. A vibrantly colored garnet cabochon is asymmetrically set among the sensual petals of a dahlia or peony flower. Three-dimensional rendering of the botanical creates a languid and symbolically vulnerable mount of 14k yellow gold encompassing the very essence of the gem.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) at the widest. Weight of 4.1 grams (2.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Int. Dia. 17; Euro 54 mm; Japan just over 12) and easily can be sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Engraved in script, B.D.D. - C.L.M., the number * and 14 and the Larter mark.
Date & Origin: Circa 1900 and is American in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.