Victorian Rose Gold Buckle Ring
Quite popular, the buckle motif had manifestations in several types of jewelry pieces. However, the ring form seemed to take precedence over all others. This particular example has been rendered in 12k pale rose gold. With a sense of perfection, the ring displays the keeper, hasp and buckle in true three-dimensionality. Hand-engraved scroll and leaf designs blanket the shank entire shank. It is rather interesting to note that the years from 1854 to 1931 were the only ones during which Britain produced 12k gold. After that date both 12k and 15k gold were replaced with the 14k standard.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) at the widest and 3/8 of an inch for (0.9 cm) in width for band. Weight of 6.3 grams (4.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Int. Dia. 18.5; Euro 58 mm; Japan 17) and can be sized down with some loss to continuity of engraving or by an insert. We do not recommend sizing up. Please contact us for additional information.
Hallmarks: English hallmarks for London, England, year 1885 and 12k mark along with a maker's mark of "WW".
Date & Origin: Circa 1884 and is English in origin.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.