Arches of Individuality - Diamond Engagement Ring
Platinum has been considered the metal of choice for engagement rings since popular use in the early 20th century. While discovered much earlier, it was rarely used for jewelry until the 1900s. One of the most durable and hardest of metals, its steely whiteness sets off the purity of a diamond to its best.
Here an estimated .72 carat brilliant cut diamond (color G-H; clarity VS1-SI2) is elegantly poised between four (4) additional diamonds, two on each side. The open work arches are a subtle enhancement to this classic ring. All in platinum, the ring has a low profile for those who prefer a ring that sits low on the hand.
Measurements: ¼ of an inch (0.6 cm) in width north to south on the hand and 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height from the finger.
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N 1/2; Euro 15.5; 55 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Platinum; engraved in script “W.H.M. M.I.D. 9-1-34”.
Condition: Very good; later but vintage platinum shank with engraving.
Date: Circa 1935.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.