True Pools of Light Floral Necklace
Very popular in England and on the Continent during the first part of the 20th century, “pools of light” are clear orbs of quartz. The Chinese believed that energy of good luck “lived” inside and would escape if the bead were drilled so the spheres are usually wrapped in silver.
Each of the thirty (30) beads of this particular pools of light necklace has been encircled with floral wraps of coin silver. Hypnotic when viewed, these crystals have an intriguing inherent characteristic…when you look through one all the surroundings appear upside down or reversed.
As the chameleon of the jewelry world, pools of light necklaces go with almost any fashion. Their appeal knows few bounds as they reflect the colors that they surround and take on the hues against which they rest. Visually striking with a cool and cleanly smooth surface that enchants all who see.
Measurements: 27-1/4 inches (68.5 cm) in length and each orb ranges in size from 5/8 of an inch (1.5 cm) to ½ of an inch (1.2 cm) in diameter. Weight of 165 grams (106.1 dwt).
Condition: Later 14k silver marquise shaped clasp in an Art Deco style.
Date & Origin: Circa 1925 and is usually Chinese in origin made for the English market.
Overall Scale: Long, weighty and substantial.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.