Victorian Antique Diamond Cluster Earrings
Diamond cluster earrings never go out of fashion. The clustering of the gems so magnifies the brilliance and shine that each of the stones appears to be more than life-size. Around a large old mine cut diamond rest eight (8) additional mine cuts mounted within an 18k yellow gold gallery. Quite shimmering, the cluster has been fashioned in such a manner as to minimize the metal setting and maximize the impact of its pure radiance.
With a weight of 1.1 carats for each earring with color I-J and clarity SI1, these are a superb example of antique diamond cluster earrings. Center stones are about .35 carats and the eight surrounding gems are each about 10 points. This composition creates a most dazzling cluster with a total estimated diamond weight of 2.2 carats for the pair. Lever back ear fittings of 14k yellow gold finish the look.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.75 cm) in length by ½ of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Date: Circa 1880 – 1890
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.