Art Nouveau Antique Diamond Ring
Nature was the central theme in jewelry of the Art Nouveau style. This solitaire diamond ring aptly displays that organically inspired design in the ivy leaf motif that graces 18k yellow gold. Ivy is symbolic of a love that grasps and doesn't let go. The old mine cut diamond is set into a French hallmarked mount. The estimated size of the gem is .40 carats with a color G-H and clarity VS. Beautiful pierced open work shoulders add to the curving lines of the trails of ivy.
Condition: Very good; shank is in near mint condition; diamond has a minute scratch (approximately 1 mm long) and one tiny area of abrasion on the side visible with magnification; otherwise, wonderful.
Hallmarks: French eagle’s head on outside back of shank.
Measurements: This antique ring is 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) north to south and has a weight of 2.6 grams.
Size: US 7-3/4 (UK O-1/2; Euro 17.35; 56.5 mm) and can be easily sized up or down. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa 1890; mount is of French origin.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.