Turquoise and Pearl Pheasant Bird Brooch
Reposing on a velvet pillow of maroon in a deep red-brown Victorian box (possibly original) with a maroon silk interior with a deep reddish-brown exterior is a spectacular three-dimensional 19th century brooch.
Most likely a representation of a pheasant, this Victorian jewel has been set with a pavé of natural turquoise and half natural seed pearls in a silver setting with rose gold fittings on the underside. Set with a garnet eye and with truly graceful lines, the detail, form and proportion is clearly exceptional.
Condition: Very good to excellent; two pearls replaces but are very difficult to discern; later date “C” clasp and base.
Measurements: 2-7/8 inches (7.3 cm) in length by 1-3/16 inches (3 cm) in width. This antique brooch ranges in depth from ½ of an inch (1.2 cm) to 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) at various points.
Date: Circa 1860
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.