Antique Victorian Silver Bookchain Necklace
The bookchain necklace is a style unique to the Victorian era. Named as such because each link that forms the necklace is fabricated as a small metal panel that has been folded in such a manner as to resemble a book. This circa 1880 antique necklace is made entirely of silver with alternating plaques and links. The links are in a modified shape and sport an engraved maple leaf motif; the plaques resemble small barbells.
Measures 16 inches (40.6 cm) in total length by 5/8 of an inch (1.5 cm) wide. Weighs 33.2 grams. In excellent condition; some patina, especially on reverse is evident which may be polished if desired.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.