Antique Pearl Set Photo Locket Pendant
During the Victorian years the locket was one of the most popular jewelry items. Worn close to the heart, it can contain remembrances, memories and joyous photos of our most cherished times.
This particular 15k yellow gold locket has a buttery matte finish, is oval in shape and small to medium in size. Known as a double box, there is space inside for two photos with rims and glass covers. The front is adorned with a half natural half pearl in a gypsy setting. First introduced in the mid 1800s, the gypsy setting with a star motif was used periodically for more than 70 years. In fact, it is at times still seen today. Medium sized, compact, it is perfect for everyday wear yet substantial enough to look fantastic.
Date: Circa 1880.
Need a chain? Just ask!
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.4 cm) in length including bale by 13/16 of an inch (2.1 cm) in width. Weight of 9.7 grams (6.3 dwt).
Origin: Most likely English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.