Man's Tiffany 22k Wedding Band of 1899
Prodigious in size and august in weight, this Tiffany signed and dated 22k yellow gold wedding band is of solid (not hollow) construction. A scarce and wonderful find, the ring is perfect for a man who desires an icon of self-adornment without undue attention. With a deeply curved profile,to the interior the band is engraved in a flowing ornate script with “A.L. Wand N.G.P. February 24, 1899”.
Date: Circa 1899.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 14.9 grams (9.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 13 (UK over Z-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 69.7 mm; Int. Dia. 22.2 mm; Japan 27) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co; 22.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.