Allsopp Bros. Antique Turquoise Pearl Ring
Part of the Newark, New Jersey collection of fine jewelry manufacturers, the firm of the Allsopp Brothers was initially established in 1887 as H. Allsopp & Co. and later shortened to Allsopp Brothers in 1892. Widely recognized as a leader in the style and manufacturing of fine diamond and precious gem rings, the company traded with the prestigious jewelry houses and purveyors of luxury goods of the times.
Typical in design and materials for the turn of the 20th century, this charming 9k yellow gold ring features a central column of six (6) small natural freshwater seed pearls flanked east and west with a vertical series of three (3) natural turquoise gems cut en cabochon. Delightfully artistic shoulders are ornamented with rolling diagonal bands of stripes and a scroll pattern which segues to a smooth flat shank.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: *A (Allsopp Brothers mark). All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.