Edwardian Springtime: Pearl Demantoid Necklace
Delicacy unbounded comes alive in this Edwardian lavaliere necklace of platinum topped 14k yellow gold with 14k yellow gold chain. A springtime wreath of ten (10) old single cut diamonds of an estimated .14 carats join nine (9) round faceted demantoid garnets and even cultured pearls in a celebration of new beginnings. Budding pearl flowerheads embellish gem-set leaves in a gentle pendant suspended from lengths of 14k gold double fetter chain links.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 17 inches (43.2 cm) in length. Drop is 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) at the longest by 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in width. Weight of 5.0 grams (3.2 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.