Double Pleasure: 1930 Aquamarine Diamond Ring
A darling damsel of an Art Deco double aquamarine and diamond ring grandly shows off in a flurry of 14k white gold filigree. Each of the two (2) fancy six-sided faceted aquamarines is an estimated 1 carat in weight and is a celestial medium blue in coloration. The modified navette mount provides for a vertical profile for the gems. Centered and flanked by an ethereal open work weave of white gold is an old single cut diamond – the morning star in a sky of blue.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.4 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.