Georgian Foiled Amethyst Ring
No matter if early or late in the period, Georgian era jewelry stands out. Here is a typical finger ring of 15k yellow gold in the traditional manner with a foiled and closed back amethyst in a crimped collet setting. The mount itself is deeply chased with a classic English motif of botanicals and scroll patterned sides and surround. Please note the hand engraving of “IC & IL” or “JC & JL” to the interior.
Important: Foiled jewelry should not be exposed to water for any extended period of time nor soaked in water or any other liquid. Avoid steam cleaning.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.4 grams (3.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/4 (UK under S 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 59.7 mm; Japan over an 18; Int. Dia. 19.2 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; foiling now speckled and easily seen with a loupe (and our macro photography) but when worn can only be seen upon close inspection; otherwise it appears as paler at bottom of gem.
Origin: Most likely English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.