Radiant Georgian Pinchbeck Enamel Bracelet
This late Georgian bracelet is just spectacular. Fashioned from Pinchbeck* (an early 18th century alloy which looks and wears like gold), this late Georgian bracelet is just spectacular. Prodigious in size, the design is very unusual with three large alternating panels with two narrow ones separated by small orbs of 9k yellow gold. Quite ornate, a foliate and avian motif is ornamented in polychromatic enamel with black and white edge detail typical of Swiss technique. Floridly intricate plaques terminate with a tongue and box style clasp. Pinchbeck has become highly collectible.
Date: Circa 1830 - 1840.
Measurements: 7-3/4 inches (19.7 cm) in length when worn by 2-1/4 inches (5.8 cm) at the widest. Weight of 38 grams (24.4 dwt).
Condition: Very good; later links and orbs connecting each panel; a bit of craquelure to enamel.
Origin: Most likely European.
*Read more about Pinchbeck in our "Jewelry History" section under Helpful Terms.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.