Client Services - Selling Your Jewelry
PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS!
WHAT WE BUY
- Antique & Estate Fine Jewelry - Over 75 Years Old
- Loose Antique Diamonds - Old European, Cushion, Old Mine Cut and Rose Cut Diamonds
- Large Antique Diamonds - Over 1 Carat
- Golconda Diamonds - Type IIa Diamonds
- Signed Designer Jewelry Over 25 Years Old - Cartier, Tiffany, Buccellati, Van Cleef & Arpels and More
Note: No costume jewelry, loose colored gemstones, or watches are considered
THREE EASY STEPS
2. We provide a pre-estimate of value.
3. Ship us your jewelry and receive payment or your item back within 24 hours.
STEP I - PHOTOGRAPHS AND INFORMATION
1. Provide photos - in-focus, clear photographs.
2. Total weight of the piece in grams or pennyweight (dwt).
3. Type of metal (white, yellow or rose gold, platinum) and, if applicable karat fineness (14k, 18k, etc.)
4. Gemstone - If natural or synthetic and size in carats.
6. Diamonds - Weight, color, and clarity and source of information (gemological laboratory report, appraisal) - a copy is helpful.
Without this, an accurate estimate is difficult to provide.
STEP II - PRE-ESTIMATES
1. A reply is provided within 48 hours
2. A pre-estimate is included or notification of a decline to purchase. Final offers may vary up or down from the initial estimate.
STEP III - FAST PAYMENT
1. Ship us the jewelry for examination, inspection and testing.
2. Within 24 hours you would receive an actual offer or a decline of purchase.
3. If you accept, a check is mailed within 24 hours. A copy of your valid driver's license or passport is required with a form to complete and sign acknowledging the item(s) are legally yours to sell.
4. If declined, the jewelry is shipped back to you within 24 hours.
We are happy to provide our references at any time during the process. A gemologist is on staff and items are tested in our full gemological laboratory.
WHAT IS MY JEWELRY WORTH?
Find out about our three levels of evaluation.
Important Note: It is unethical for anyone to appraise your jewelry and to purchase the same item. The Three Graces can assist with one or the other service.