RING SIZING INFORMATION
RECEIVE BY CHRISTMAS
- Purchases ship within 24 hours M-F!
- Please allow several working days for rings to be sized
- Those purchased after the 15th can be shipped unsized
- The Three Graces will assist you in sizing after Christmas
- LAST DAY! Order by December 22 at noon central time! NOTE: Packages shipped UPS Express. However, The Three Graces cannot guarantee delivery for purchases just before Christmas. Weather, unforeseen circumstances, and the holiday package rush may affect receipt.
CAN ALL RINGS BE SIZED?
Most all rings can be safely and invisibly sized without detection. If it cannot, the option to choose your size is not available. Contact us for alternate methods for sizing.
Prices start at $40 and depend on the size you need, the precious metal and the complexity.
FOR EXACT PRICING
1. Go to the page showing only the ring of interest to you.
2. Choose your desired size in the drop-down menu*.
3. The price will be listed above your chosen size.
*If a ring cannot be sized, this option won't show. Contact us for more information.
Remember almost all our rings are one of a kind!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Typically, sizing takes about 1 1/2 weeks. For faster service, please just let us know and we will do our utmost to have the ring there when you need. See below for rush charges if required very quickly.
CAN I RETURN THE RING ONCE SIZED?
Most all rings can be returned. We will contact you prior to the sizing if otherwise. We are happy to ship you any ring before to sizing to ensure you love it and all shipping is free.
FINDING OUT YOUR CORRECT RING SIZE
RUSH RING CHARGES
Indicate the date needed in the comments box of your order. Charges are added manually after the order is placed.
Two to Three Day Rush - Charge of $145. Must order by noon CT. For example, order on a Monday by noon CST and receive the sized ring Wednesday.
Three Day Rush - Charge of $90. Must order by noon CT. For example, order on a Monday by noon CST and receive the sized ring Thursday.
Ordering and payment must be complete by noon CT. Not all rings may qualify for rush sizing.
WHY USE OUR JEWELER FOR RESIZING?
Our jewelers our experts at working with antique and estate jewelry, a special skill set. The work is then guaranteed by us. Doing it right the first time is your best option!
SHIPPING RINGS BACK FOR SIZING
Contact Us for the best return method and a pre-paid return label.
WILL SIZING AFFECT A RING'S VALUE?
The answer is no. Antique rings have frequently been sized or restored. It is part of their history. When sized properly by an expert sizing is either invisible or only visible with high magnification. Thus, the value is maintained.