Privacy & Security
The Three Graces recognizes the utmost importance of protecting the privacy of the personal and financial information of each of our clients and visitors.
- We do not sell, rent or disclose our clients' names, addresses, email addresses or any other personal information of any kind to any entity outside of The Three Graces except to process your order and ship to you, unless required by law.
- Information you choose to share is used only to communicate with you about your questions, purchases, orders or to enhance your experience or our services to you.
- We do share limited specific information to third parties (such as Federal Express, UPS, the United State Postal Service and our insurance provider) in order to expedite the transport of your purchases.
- Information we collect may include your name, email address, telephone numbers, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, and can include your personal wish lists or preferences if you choose to reveal this information.
- Google Analytics demographics and interest data may be collected for your visit unless you choose to opt out. This data cannot be personally linked back to you and will only be used to gather statistics to improve your website experience.
We use appropriate security measures including 2048-bit SSL with TLS encryption to protect the information you provide. This technology is the existing gold standard of security that e-commerce sites hold. The website is entirely strong HTTPS secure. So every page on the website's URLs you would see a lock symbol and HTTPS before the URL.
Please note that email is not a secure form of transmission so we do not recommend using this method to send us private or confidential financial information such as credit card numbers.