Posted at 07:08 PM, on Aug 04, '15
Here is a step-by-step overview of the process!
1. Purchase the engagement ring of your choice or provide photos of your current ring.
2. Share your ideal budget and ring size. Tell us what you want for the look and feel, photographs are even better.
Some options to consider:
Hand engraving, diamonds, gemstones, inscriptions, width, etc.
Yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, or platinum.
3. Allow 3-5 days to receive a quote. Most prices range from $1000-$2000.
4. Agree to the quote and provide payment in full.
5. A pre-paid, insured label is emailed to you to ship your ring to our jeweler.
6. Allow at least 2-3 weeks from the time we receive your ring.
7. A drawing or CAD CAM rendering will be provided to you.
8. Any adjustments can be made to the design.
9. Approve the final drawing or rendering.
10. Photographs are provided once the ring is complete for your final approval.
11. Or make any last minor adjustments at that time.
12. With final approval the rings are shipped to you.