Client Services - Selling Your Jewelry
What We Buy - We Purchase and Buy
- Antique & Estate Fine Jewelry (usually over 75 years old).
- Loose Antique Diamonds - White, Natural Yellow and Fancy Colored Natural Diamonds (Not Treated) - Usually over 1 carat in size, old European, old mine cut diamonds and rose cut diamonds preferred.
- Large Antique Diamonds - Over 1 Carat, 2 Carats, 3 Carats and More.
- Golconda Diamonds - Type IIa Diamonds.
- Signed Designer Jewelry Over 25 Years Old - Cartier, Tiffany, Buccellati, Henry Dunay and more.
Note: Our apologies but we do NOT purchase costume jewelry, loose colored gemstones (only antique diamonds), pocket watches or watches.
Payment within 24 Hours!
2. We provide a pre-estimate of value.
3. Ship us your jewelry and receive payment or your item back within 24 hours.
Step I - Photographs & Information
The Three Graces welcomes photographs of your jewelry. The following is a checklist of information which would be helpful for us to give an accurate pre-estimate.
1. Photos - in-focus, clear photographs.
2. Total weight of the piece in grams or pennyweight (dwt).
3. Type of metal (white, yellow or rose gold, platinum) and, if applicable karat fineness (14k, 18k, etc)
4. Gemstone - If natural or synthetic and size in carats.
6. Diamonds - Weight, color, and clarity and source of information (gemological laboratory report, appraisal) - a copy is helpful.
Without this information, it is very difficult to give an accurate estimate. Remember, even with this information once we inspect the jewelry, final offers may vary up or down from the initial estimate.
If you do not have this information available, you may choose to obtain a third-party appraisal or send us the jewelry for a final offer.
Step II - Pre-Estimates
Once we receive the photographs and information, we will contact you within 48 hours with a pre-esimate of what we believe we can offer. We have certified, graduate gemologists on staff to make an accurate determination.
Step III - Fast Payment
If you wish to proceed, you will ship us the jewelry for examination, inspection and testing.
Within 24 hours you would receive an actual offer. If you accept, you would be mailed a check within 24 hours. If you decline, we ship your jewelry back also within 24 hours. We will ask for a copy of your valid driver's license or passport and require that a form be signed acknowledging the item(s) are legally yours to sell.
We are happy to provide our references at any time during the process.
Not Sure What Your Jewelry is Worth?
If you are unsure what your antique and estate jewelry is worth, our expertise can help. Find out about our three levels of evaluation. We are specialists in antique jewelry and do not appraise modern jewelry. Remember, it is unethical for us to appraise your jewelry and to purchase the same item. Consequently we are happy to assist you in one or the other service.