Luscious Edwardian Pearl Diamond Earrings
Elegance of the Edwardian age manifests in a pendant earring of two part construction. Any subtle movement sets these mouth-watering earring on a flight of sway. A platinum topped 14k yellow gold bezel-set white and shimmering old European diamond surmount suspends a natural saltwater pearl approximately 6.5 mm in diameter. The creamy white pearl is secured by an inverted V shaped fitting accented at its apex with an old single cut diamond.
Well matched for color and size, the luscious pearls are complemented by the sparkle of glittering vintage diamonds with a total estimated diamond weight of .24 carats (I-J color; VS2-SI1 clarity) for the pair. Modern 10k yellow gold ear posts finish the earrings.
Date: Circa 1910.
EGL USA certificate for the pearls.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in width. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.8 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; pearls are partially drilled for security, modern post ear fittings.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.