Signed J. E. Caldwell Engagement Ring
Founded in 1839, J. E. Caldwell & Company was one of Philadelphia’s premier jewelry stores for more than 150 years. This jewelry house is known for creating the best of tomorrow while retaining the importance of the past heritage of its jewelry design and silversmith tradition.
Following in the footsteps of the Modernist movement, this solitaire transitional cut diamond of an estimated .40 carats (G-H color; SI1 clarity for clear inclusions only) uses clean lines of platinum and a minimalist approach to ornamentation. Most likely a sentimental ring (engagement, anniversary or wedding) as it is hand engraved to the interior with “S.A.B. and J.W.S. 11-23-57” for November 23, 1957.
Date: Circa 1957.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.1 grams (2.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: JEC&Co; Plat.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.