Dynamic Vintage Frosted Rock Crystal Ring
Gloria Swanson wore it, Cartier adored it…Frosted rock crystal emerged in the early 20th century as a material which imparted the perfect complement to platinum and diamonds. Although Art Deco style is often associated with bold color contrasts, the white-on-white color scheme played a key role in this exciting period of jewelry history.
An oval disc of rock crystal measuring 16 mm by 12 mm has been frosted and etched with a classic Art Deco sunburst design. Centered a white sapphire glints with the radiance of a diamond as it diffuses into the streaks of the rays of the sun burned into the crystal. The rock crystal is set into a mounting of gossamer filigree open work of 14k white gold.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.