Amethyst & Rose Cut Diamond Pendant
Geometric shapes galore form the basis for this Art Deco pendant of silver-topped 14k yellow gold. A striking oval faceted natural amethyst of an estimated 2.85 carats is the main focus with its deep and pure purple coloration. Surrounding the boldly hued stone is an array of marquise shapes set with rose cut diamonds.
Containing the open work display of floral forms is a linear border shaped in a hexagon studded with more rose cut diamonds bringing the total to eighty (80) rose cut diamonds including those on the top bale, with an estimated weight of .40 carats (I-K color range; SI1-2 clarity range).
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1-5/16 inches (3.3 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; top bale a later addition but expertly done.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.