Glitter & Shine in a Vintage Diamond Ring
Swirls of ten (10) mille grain accented diamonds provide the backdrop for a triple treat of old European cut diamonds each of an estimated .10 carats set at a diagonal in bezels of platinum. In all, thirteen (13) white diamonds of an estimated total .36 carats (H-I color; SI1 clarity) bring glitter and shine to a mounting of platinum topped 18k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-3/4 (UK R ; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.7 mm; Japan over 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.