Krementz Art Nouveau Aquamarine Brooch
Krementz & Co. of Newark, New Jersey had a penchant for designing and producing exquisite jewelry using precious metals and gems. In business from the middle years of the 19th century, the company prided themselves on showcasing those pieces with excellent workmanship, designing and detailing took precedence.
The Art Nouveau movement afforded a firm such as Krementz to utilize their skills to the best advantage. Fluidity of form and rhythmic content was achieved with a minimalist’s use of 14k yellow gold. Larger semi-precious gems such as the square cut natural aquamarine of an estimated 1.7 carats and a small old European cut diamond of an approximate .03 carats more than adequately included a softened pastel glow without the flamboyance of excess.
The incorporation of lyrical stylized flower forms employing trefoil heads of natural freshwater pearls and sinuous curving leaves of soft yellow and teal enamel over gold provide a refreshing change from the typical.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-3/16 inches (3.0 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: Krementz mark; 14k.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.