Vintage Two-Tone Gold Aquamarine Ring
Lovely details and fine craftsmanship take this vintage ring to new heights! A natural aquamarine with ethereal pale blue coloration has been cut into a faceted emerald shape of an estimated 1.7 carats. Set in a 14k white gold rectangular bezel with cut off corners, the gem is accented with 14k yellow gold garlands of acanthus leaves. An open work white gold filigree mounting features ornamental foliate forms and sweeping curves.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; La France.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.