Three's Divine Company - Aquamarine Pendant
It couldn't get any more divine and sexy than this...ethereal hues of pastel aquamarines glitter and cascade their way into the consciousness and down the neck. Often termed a negligee pendant, the configuration is of two uneven dangle drops suspended from a central point.
All in all 8.8 carats of gemstones make for a statement of elegance. At the apex rests an oval aquamarine of 3.9 carats. Knife edge silver streaks hold two teardrops, one of 2 carats, one of 2.9 carats. Clear, their color is distinct and yet soft as a butterfly's wings. The chain and fittings all in silver.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 2-1/4 inches (5.7 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in width. Chain is 16 inches (40.6 cm) in length. Weight of 6.3 grams (4.1 dwt).
Hallmarks: Unidentified marks throughout.
Origin: Most likely European.
Note: Gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.