Rays of Promise - Yellow Sapphire Halo Ring
Sunlight breaks through every cloud when placing this vivid canary yellow natural sapphire and diamond cluster ring upon the hand. The bright and lively 3.25 carat sapphire is a cross between a cushion and an oval cut.
The sunny gem simply bursts with color, it is prong set in 18k white gold above an oval surround of fourteen (14) sparkling single cut diamonds. The diamonds are estimated at .21 carats (H-I color range; VS2-SI2 clarity for clear inclusions only). The rest of the mounting is 18k yellow gold accented with split shoulders and precise details
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.8 grams (3.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.