A Natural Match: Victorian Garnet Ring
A most perfect pairing, rose gold and garnets seem to just go together naturally. A Victorian ring of 10k rose gold boasts an estimated 2 carat natural garnet of a fiery orange red as its attention getting mechanism. Delightful incised floral patterns give the shoulders and shank not only visual but textural appeal. Rose gold was a favorite around 1880-1900, particularly in American jewelry. Soft and warm in hue, it brings life to skin tones.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Unidentified mark.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.