White, Wile & Warner Vintage Citrine Ring
The firm of White, Wile & Warner of Buffalo, New York was a manufacturer of jewelry during the early years of the 20th century. Items from the company were at times simply referred to as "W.W.W." or “Triple W”.
Here is an example of one of their rings in 10k yellow gold. An elongated faceted natural citrine of an estimated 1.05 carats has been placed in a vertical position and accented north and south with a modified trefoil form. The mounting is a curvaceous affair with double wing-like appendages at the shoulders which segue into a smooth slightly tapered shank. Detailed engraving and pierced open work add their own touch of visual interest.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/4 (UK Q; Euro or Int. Circum. 57.6 mm; Int. Dia. 18.3 mm; Japan over 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.