Swirls, Opals & Pearls in an Antique Ring
Curvaceously designed intricate turn of the 20th century ring of 10k yellow gold brings along a bounty from the water’s depths. A trio of clear opals sometimes referred to as water or jelly opals flash with an interplay of blue and green engage in a vivacious dance. The opals are set in a vertical profile with an oval shaped cabochon flanked on top and bottom with a smaller round cabochon. Interspersed in a gold surround six (6) natural seed pearls dot the surface with their luster and charm. The face of the yellow gold mounting is accented with small golden orbs north and south. In addition, ornate scroll forms embellish the split shoulders with their sensual swirls.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Three interconnected rings.
Note: All gemstones and diamonds tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.