Planets & Moonstones: Art Deco Earrings
A smashing pair of Art Deco earrings will add variety and color to your jewelry wardrobe. Like the planet Saturn surrounded by its notable ring, these bezel set 8 mm diameter clear moonstones of an estimated total 3.6 carats burst with flashes of blue and standout with their open work circles of 10k yellow gold. Later modern post fittings have been added for security. These are a must have!
In person, these appear clear white and blue with blue flashes. Due to photography they appear a far darker milky blue.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in diameter by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later modern post fittings.
Note: Gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.