Sea & Earth: Antique Pearl & Turquoise Ring
Turquoise has been used as decoration for eons. Humans of the Old and New World were intrigued by its variety of intense coloration and patterning. This ring from the turn of the 20th century illustrates how twenty-six (26) natural turquoise half cabochons display their inherent properties in conjunction with a natural half baroque saltwater pearl in the embellishment of a 15k yellow gold finger ring. A blend of elements from the earth with that of the ocean's deep.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely English.
Note: All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.