Wide Victorian Rose Gold Band
Beautifully rendered in 10k rose gold, this Victorian band is as wide as it is evocative. All along the surface a variety of geometric shapes and forms are artfully displayed against a textured background. The striking ring creates a great deal of visual interest with its intriguing composition and deeply worked designs. To the interior hand engraved in fancy script are the initials “GC”.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) Can be sized down although the pattern may not join precisely, can only be sized up by leaving a plain area to the back. Will fit tighter than stated size and should fit a finger size of about 5-1/2. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; near mint.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.